Business and Investor
This is a set of streams that allow you to own and run a business in Australia, as well as to conduct commercial, investment activities and engage in entrepreneurial activities.
The business visas are divided into four categories, which are:
- Business owners or part-owners
- Individuals or company owners ready to invest in Australia as a top executive employee of a large corporation
- People who have a considerable business background and have been sponsored by a state or territory government.
Explore the opportunities of Business Investor Visas,
including the 888 Visa and 188 Visa, in Australia. These visas
cater to different categories, such as business owners, top executives, and
sponsored individuals with substantial business backgrounds. By managing your
business and investments, these visa types pave the way for permanent
residency, along with benefits like working rights, Medicare, and study
options. Additionally, you may be eligible for Australian citizenship and the
ability to sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence. Enjoy up to 5
years of travel to and from Australia with the granted visa. Discover more on
Subclasses Under Business Visa:
- Use your business skills with this provisional visa lets you operate a new or existing business in Australia.
- Get nominated by a State or Territory government agency to invest at least 2.5 million AUD.
- Get nominated by a State or Territory government agency to invest at least 5 million AUD. No age limits.
- This is for entrepreneurs who have been endorsed to develop their concepts and been nominated by a State or Territory government agency.
Your Business Visa Expert
Isuru Yapa has emerged as a prominent figure in the field of migration, establishing himself as an industry leader. Among his wide-ranging areas of expertise, he places a significant emphasis on the Business & Investor Visa, demonstrating his profound understanding and involvement in this specific domain
Send your enquiry here!
BE PART OF OUR CELEBRATIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At least 6 months prior to the application