Global Talent Visa (GTI)
The aim of this program is to attract highly skilled and talented individuals from specifically targeted industries to permanently settle in Australia.
IT IS DIVIDED INTO TWO STREAMS
- Global Talent Independent Program Visa (GTI)
- Global Talent Employers Sponsored (GTES)
Every year 15 thousand (15,000) places are made available for highly skilled and talented individuals in one of ten (10) priority sectors in Australia.
Some of the benefits of this visa are:
- You will receive priority processing of your visa.
- There is also no age limit for applicants.
- You do not need an Australian employer to sponsor you with a job.
- It is NOT a point tested visa.
- You do not need exceptional English skills. You are only required to score 4.5 on the IELTS International English Language Test or similar.
- You can be residing in Australia or offshore when you apply.
- This visa allows you to stay in Australia permanently.
- You can live and work anywhere in Australia indefinitely.
- You may enrol in Australia’s public health care program.
- Your children will receive free State schooling.
10 Target Sectors and Specialisations:
- Waste management
- Energy saving technology
- Extraction and processing
- Seed technology
- Supply chain and packaging
- Wearable technologies
- Clean energy
- Resource robotics
- Computational metallurgy
- Battery/energy storage
- Medical and biomedical technology
- Pharmaceutical and vaccine research and development
- IT biochemistry
- Digital health
- Implantables and wearable devices
- Satellite systems
- Rocket and avionics systems
- Urban mobility
- Military equipment acquisition and sustainment
- Automation and robotics
- Sustainable manufacturing and life-cycle engineering
- Sustainable production
- Waste treatment
- Waste to energy technology
- Emissions technology
- Ecologically sustainable manufacturing
- Quantum computing
- Cyber sciences
- Cyber security
- Artificial intelligence
- Blockchain, IoT
- Big data
- Disruptive technology
- Smart cities
- Machine learning
- Network engineering
- Cloud computing
- Travel and tourism infrastructure
- Water infrastructure
- Energy infrastructure
- Regional development
- Payment systems
- Wealth and regtech
- Cutting edge skills in emerging fields of the industry
- Developing advanced educational systems and curricula
- Improving the education infrastructure in Australia
- Digital data and eResearch platforms
Your Global Talent Expert
Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1386407)
Isuru Yapa has emerged as a prominent figure in the field of migration, establishing himself as an industry leader. Among his wide-ranging areas of expertise, he places a significant emphasis on the Global Talent Independent Visa, demonstrating his profound understanding and involvement in this specific domain