115 Remaining Relative Offshore
115 visa allows someone outside Australia whose only near relatives are living in Australia to live in Australia as a permanent resident. There can be waiting times of up to 50 years for this visa.
- Your relatives in Australia must be your only near ones.
- You must have someone to provide an assurance of support.
- You and your family members must meet health and character requirements.
Do not apply for this visa if:
- you have any near relatives, usually living outside Australia, or are living in Australia on a temporary visa or a Bridging visa.
- your sponsor (or their partner) was the holder of or sponsored someone else for a Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115).