Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa

Who is this visa for?


You can apply for Visitor Visa if you hold a certain passport. You can apply for Visitor Visa Subclass 600 if you are already in Australia. 

However, you can only apply for Visas Subclass 601 and  651 when you are outside the country.


The Visitor visas let you visit Australia for business purposes for up to three, six or 12 months.



Click here to learn more about these visa subclasses 

Book a consultation with our team to learn more

    EnglishChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)