This visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
- have a relevant occupation
- have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
- meet the points test pass mark of 65 points
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency
- be under 45 years of age at the time of invitation
- have Competent English
- be invited by us to apply.
Length of stay
This visa is a permanent residence visa.
Your Rights as a Subclass 190 Visa Holder
- Have all the benefits of being an Australian permanent resident.
- Be eligible to become an Australian Citizen in the future.
- Have to reside in the State or Territory which nominated you for at least two (2) years upon the grant of your Subclass 190 visa.
The Visa Applicant will need to pay a fee of AU $3,670.00. Further fees will apply for additional applicants added.
Subclass 190 Average Visa Processing Times
9 – 12 months.
Tips & Tricks
Each State and Territory has it’s own STSOL as well as it’s own criteria for various approved occupations. It is imperative that you hire expert migration agents and lawyers to peruse each list and see which States and/or Territories you are eligible to lodge an expression of interest in.