462 Work and Holiday Visas into Australia | Sirus Migration


If you want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year, The Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 462) is the correct visa type for you. Primarily, this temporary visa encourages cultural and foreign exchange between Australia and eligible partner countries.
If you have completed specified subclass 462 work in northern Australia in tourism and hospitality or agriculture, forestry and fishing you can apply for a second Work and Holiday visa.



You might be able to get this visa if you:

  • are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age
  • don’t have a dependent child with you at any time during your stay in Australia
  • Are a permanent citizen of:
    • Argentina
    • Austria
    • Chile
    • China, People’s Republic of
    • Czech Republic
    • Hungary
    • Indonesia
    • Israel
    • Luxembourg
    • Malaysia
    • Peru
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • San Marino
    • Singapore
    • Slovak Republic
    • Slovenia
    • Spain
    • Thailand
    • Turkey
    • USA
    • Uruguay
    • Vietnam


Global visa processing times


75 percent of applications processed in 34 days


90 percent of applications processed in 80 days

Would you like to stay in Australia a bit longer?

Watch this short video to know how

Are you chasing your Australian dream? At Sirus Migration, we can assist you in obtaining your desired visa. Call us today and know more about how we can help you get your personal Australian Visa.

    EnglishChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)