With this visa, you can
take part in:
- the International Federation for Athletes with Intellectual Impairments (INAS) 2019 Global Games
- the International Cricket Council (ICC) Women’s Twenty20 World Cup (T20WC) in 2020
- the ICC Men’s T20WC in 2020
- Supporting Innovation in South Australia
- remain in Australia if you have no other visa options and are unable to depart Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- remain in Australia to assist in critical sectors including healthcare, disability and aged care, childcare and agriculture during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid
- include members of the family unit in your application
If you want to take part in the INAS 2019 Global Games, the ICC Women’s T20WC in 2020, or the ICC Men’s T20WC in 2020 under another Australian visa, check that the visa lets you do what you want to do – for example, that the visa lets you travel to and from Australia and gives you the right to work in Australia.
How long you can stay
- for the duration of the event, or
- if you are an event organiser, up to 4 years
We grant the visa with multiple entry. You can travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while the visa is valid.
If you apply in Australia, the visa starts the day we grant it. If you apply outside Australia, the visa stay period starts the day you enter Australia on the visa.
Your visa grant letter will tell you how long you can stay.
- include members of the family unit in your application when you apply, or
- add family members to your application at any time before we make a decision
If we grant you the visa, your family members might be able to apply to join you in Australia later as a subsequent entrant
If you are coming to Australia to participate in the INAS 2019 Global Games, the ICC Women’s T20WC in 2020 or the ICC Men’s T20WC in 2020, you do not have to pay the visa application charge.
You might also have to pay other costs for health checks, police certificates and biometrics.
To work out what your visa will cost use the visa pricing estimator.
If you are applying for the COVID-19 Pandemic event visa, you do not have to pay the visa application charge.
You must be in Australia to be granted the COVID-19 Pandemic event visa.
You and your family need to comply with all public health directions to stay safe and help fight COVID-19.
Learn more about conditions for this visa.
Your activities must not harm the work, training or job conditions of Australian citizens or permanent residents.
The time you spend outside Australia does not extend the visa.
If we grant you a visa, we will send you a grant notification letter containing the visa grant number. You can use this number to access your digital visa record.